One Step Breading
Fishing has been our family’s passion as well as livelihood, for generations. From this unique heritage, come many heirloom recipes for preparing and serving our favourite freshwater fish dishes.
Taylor’s One-Step Breading is the result of our search for the perfect coating that is quick and easy to use. This savoury blend of herbs and spices provides a light, delicate coating that complements the flavour of any dish. With this simple, one-step process there is no need for a milk or egg wash. Just coat and cook. It’s excellent for frying or baking. Use it for gravies too! Now with a new look, try Taylor’s One-Step breading on your fish, chicken, pork or vegetables. You’ll love it on everything! It is available to everyone for the low price of $7.99/bag. It’s the same great recipe, in a new bag!
For optimal results, we recommend two things:
- Shake bag well before use.
- Rinse your fish, apply your breading and then wait. The trick is to allow the fish juices to fully moisten the breading before cooking. Resist the temptation to add more breading, it will be perfect.
- Angling Sports, London, ON
- Chippewa Trading Post, Sault Ste Marie, ON
- Cunningham Country Store, McArthur Mills, ON
- Dockside Markets, Various open season markets throughout Essex County, ON
- Diver’s Nook, Parry Sound, ON
- Dumoulin Fishing Tackle, Timmins, ON
- D&R Sporting Goods, Thunder Bay, ON
- Earlton Country Store, Earlton, ON
- Eaumarine, Erieau, ON
- Fishing World, Hamilton, ON
- Food Outlet, Leamington, ON
- Foodland, Tilbury, ON
- Fordham’s Ice & Bait, Southampton, ON
- Fresh From The Net, Blenheim, ON
- Gohm’s Bait & Tackle, Port Loring, ON
- Goulais River Country Store, Goulais River, ON
- Gourley’s Variety & Gas Bar, Renfrew, ON
- Hiway Variety, Sault Ste Marie, ON
- Hooked, Toronto, ON
- Kingsway Sports, Guelph, ON
- M&M Esso, Bancroft, ON
- Martin Fish Market, Port Burwell, ON
- Napa Power Sports, Blind River, ON
- Outdoors Plus, Haliburton, ON
- Pleasant Port Fish Company, Port Dover, ON
- Pro Musky Tackle Shop, Belleville, ON
- Steelhead Food Co, St. Thomas, ON
- Tackle World, Sudbury, ON
- Townsend Butcher, Simcoe, ON
- The Crappie Store, Dresden, On
- The Outdoorsman, Sarnia, ON
- Watershed 144, Alban, ON
- Watson’s Tackle House, Owen Sound, ON
- Williams & Scott Ace Hardware, Englehart, ON
Monday – Saturday
9:00am – 4:00pm
Fish & Chips Truck
Closed for the Season
419 Erie St. S.
2018 Taylor Fish Company. All rights reserved.